How to pair apple watch to new phone is a question that many of you are asking. But to answer this question we will have to first understand what is Apple Watch.
So follow me, let’s ride;
What Is Apple Watch?
It’s true that we are living in the age of wearable technology. And who better to carry the torch than Apple? The company has transformed their customer experience through the launch of their latest models.
The Apple Watch is a smartwatch that was released by Apple Inc. in 2015, alongside iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus while the most recent version, Apple Watch Series 4, was released in September 2018.
It’s an all-new wearable computer that connects to your iPhone and acts as a personal assistant, allowing you to track your health, fitness, and daily activities.
It is an attractive timepiece which comes with numerous features and functions that give it an edge over other devices.
Apple Watch is one of the best smartwatches on the market. It comes with a heart rate monitor, accelerometer, gyroscope, barometer, and GPS.
It is not without its problems, however, and there are some niggling issues which continue to plague the watch despite the fixes implemented by Apple itself.
How Many Version Does Apple Watch Have?
Apple Watch is undoubtedly the most sought-after smartwatch these days. It is available in three different versions, and each version has its own unique feature.
You can choose from the Apple Watch Sport, Apple Watch Edition or Apple Watch Hermès Edition.
All of them are quite popular among people, but some may have some problems setting up the Apple watch with their new iPhone. Here’s a detailed tutorial on how to pair your Apple watch to your new iPhone X.
The watch comes with different functionality, such as;
- Measuring activity levels and heart rate.
- Sending notifications to the user, answering calls and texts.
- Sending money via NFC to a mobile phone or to friends or family members via Apple Pay.
- And facilitating communications between two people who are paired via Bluetooth.
- It can also provide you with information about the current weather conditions, the weather forecast, and news headlines.
- You can use the Apple Watch to track your steps, distance, calories burned, and even your heart rate.
Apple Watch works on a Bluetooth connection. It is compatible with iPhone and iPad. Meaning, Apple Watch is compatible with iOS devices only . It has the ability to sync the data from your iPhone to the watch.
What Is Paring
When you buy a new iPhone, you may want to transfer the data from your old phone to your new one. The process of transferring data from one phone to another is called “pairing”.
Which iPhone Series Can You Pair Apple Watch With?
Apple Watch is an advanced wearable device that can be paired with iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and all other iOS devices. You can also pair it with iPad mini 2 and iPad mini 3.
How To Pair Your Apple Watch With iPhone.
Before you go to the apple store, there are a few things you need to know. Apple Watch is paired with iPhone. So, when you buy a new iPhone, you need to pair your Apple Watch with it. You can also re-pair your Apple Watch with an old iPhone if it is not paired with your new iPhone.
How to pair apple watch to new phone is a question that arises in many people. So, now you must be wondering how to pair apple watch to new phone.?
However, before you pair your apple watch to your new phone you need some requirements;
Here’s What You Need.
- Your Apple ID and password (so you can turn off Activation Lock)
- Your old and new iPhone both need to be connected to Wi-Fi
- Your Apple Watch and iPhone both need to be at least 50 percent charged
- Your Apple Watch passcode
These will help you to transfer your Apple watch from your old iPhone to your new iPhone.
It is very easy to pair apple watch to new phone. You just need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- If you have not already, open the apple watch app on your iPhone.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap the “+” icon in the bottom right corner of the screen and select “Apple Watch.”
- Select “Settings” from the menu that appears at the top of your screen and then scroll down to “Pair Apple Watch.”
- Enter your passcode if prompted and then select “Next.”
- A pairing code will be displayed on both devices (iPhone and Apple Watch).
- Touch one of them to complete pairing process; when you receive a notification that they are paired.
Note: On the other hand, if you are pairing it to your new iPhone all you have to do is to follow this simple steps;
- Go to the Watch app on your iPhone and open it.
- Follow the on-screen directions to set up your Apple Watch.
- When prompted, choose Restore from Backup and the most recent backup to transfer your contents back to your Apple Watch.
How To Unpair Your Apple Watch.
Here’s how to unpair your Apple Watch:
- Open the Watch app on your handset.
2.Tap on the My Watch tab on the lower left side of the display.
3.Tap All Watches and the info button next to the watch you want to unpair.
4.Tap on Unpair Apple Watch.
If you don’t have your old iPhone or you have erased it, there are some different steps that you can do.
The watch is not just a smartwatch but a highly advanced gadget. It has the ability to pair with other devices.
With the help of this feature, you can share your health data with your doctor and receive updates on your body’s health from your doctor. It can also make phone calls, send messages and even unlock the phone using your watch.
Apple watch is a great product, but you can’t use it with your phone if you have an Android.
I hope this blog post helps to solve the problem.
If you have any questions about this process or find it difficult after reading the guide, please contact us by filling out our contact form or in the comment section below and we will be happy to help you!
You can check out the link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204877 for more information about apple watch and how to pair it with new phone.
Thanks for reading!!!